28 Jun 20TRACES ExhibitionJune 20 to September 30, 2020
Entrance to Fort Liédot gives you access to our temporary TRACES exhibition on the traces, signs and graffiti of Aix Island and Fort Liédot. This exhibition highlights the historical context of these traces as well as the artistic interpretations of Monique Josse and Claude Colas (visual artists), Jef Rabillon (photographer) and Joël Bastard (writer, poet).
Let yourself be seduced ...
26 Jun 20Shop News
The Fort Liédot team is delighted to announce the opening of its shop!
In our shop, we sell all kinds of items:
- books on Fort Liédot, Fort Boyard, the fortifications of the Charente coast, the island of Aix, Napoleon ... for children and old adults
- souvenir objects (magnets, figurines, games of 7 families...)
But also articles stamped Fort Liédot made in France and / or in natural material of French origin:
- poplar pencils
- cork pencils cases
- glass flasks
- cardboard notepads
New this year!
Sale of drinks and snacks which you can enjoy on our terrace.
Come see us!
08 Jun 20Visit conditions - COVID-19In order to guarantee the best health and safety conditions for your visit, we thank you for respecting the following instructions:
Your security is our priority.
- I respect barrier gestures, social distancing and security, hygiene and circulation instructions of the site.
- I wear a mask if I am 10 years old or more.
- I disinfect my hands when entering and leaving the site, when I go to the toilets, and during the visit if I touch or manipulate exhibited items, with the hydroalcoholic gel at my disposal.
- I hold right when walking through the exhibition spaces.
- I respect waiting areas to avoid congestion in the exhibition spaces.
Our teams are equipped with masks and disinfect daily contact areas, to guarantee you the best conditions for your visit.
Good visit !
11 Mar 20Reopening of the site on June 20!Fort Liédot is pleased to reopen its doors!
From June 20: open on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays, from 12 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From July 4 to August 30: open daily, from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From August 31 to September 30: open every day except Friday, from 12 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.